Multiple Services to Fit Your Needs
Let’s Do This
Our skilled practical and registered nurses will deliver a number of quality healthcare services which include:
- Wound care
- Post-surgical care
- Disease management
- Diabetes management etc.
We make sure that proper procedure is done by professionals in providing catheter care, IV and respiratory treatments, infusion therapy and others.
Our physical therapists offer services that include, but are not limited to:
- Pain management
- Body mechanics
- Education and training in the use of assistive devices
- Improving range of motion
- Muscle re-education
- Sports rehabilitation therapy
- Flexibility training
- Aquatic (pool) therapy
- Arthritis care
- Back and neck care
- Hand therapy
- Pre- and post-surgery care
We offer household services in order to keep your home a clean and safe place. Our services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Homemaking services are a great option for when you first begin using assistance in the comfort of your home. It includes:
- Meal planning and preparation
- light housekeeping
- vacuuming and dusting
- sweeping and mopping
- changing bed sheets
- cleaning bathroom and kitchen
- emptying trash
- assistance sorting and reading the mail etc.
Occupational Therapy Services help patients to restore their independence and mobility. Our occupational therapists will assist you in:
- Patient re-education
- Home safety
- Engaging in recreational activities
- Patient assessment on energy management and conservation
- Assessment and evaluation of health and basic skills
- Planning and implementation of therapeutic programs
- Basic level skills education and training
- Device assistance training, and work simplification (laundry, meal preparation, bathing, grooming, eating, etc.)
Have You A Question?
Your request will be answered within 24 hours.