- Wound care
- Post-surgical care
- Disease management
- Diabetes management etc.
We make sure that proper procedure is done by professionals in providing catheter care, IV and respiratory treatments, infusion therapy and others.
- Pain management
- Body mechanics
- Education and training in the use of assistive devices
- Improving range of motion
- Muscle re-education
- Sports rehabilitation therapy
- Flexibility training
- Aquatic (pool) therapy
- Arthritis care
- Back and neck care
- Hand therapy
- Pre- and post-surgery care
- Meal planning and preparation
- light housekeeping
- vacuuming and dusting
- sweeping and mopping
- changing bed sheets
- cleaning bathroom and kitchen
- emptying trash
- assistance sorting and reading the mail etc.
Occupational Therapy Services help patients to restore their independence and mobility. Our occupational therapists will assist you in:
- Patient re-education
- Home safety
- Engaging in recreational activities
- Patient assessment on energy management and conservation
- Assessment and evaluation of health and basic skills
- Planning and implementation of therapeutic programs
- Basic level skills education and training
- Device assistance training, and work simplification (laundry, meal preparation, bathing, grooming, eating, etc.)
Have You A Question?
Your request will be answered within 24 hours.